|The pioneer of sports spread betting, Sporting Index was founded in 1992 – with just five members of staff and 50 clients in the UK. It has been at the forefront of the sports betting industry ever since.
Sporting Index’s B2C business continues to grow in the face of a fiercely competitive online betting market. The company offers spread bets on a wide variety of sports, on political and showbiz events, as well as a portfolio of unique virtual games and a online casino. Clients transact 24/7 via its mobile phone applications, websites and a voice telephony service. Sporting Index prides itself on striving to deliver an unrivaled level of customer service.
Sporting Index make markets in what you might call a new asset class – what happens in a sports fixture. So while the financial markets trade the FTSE index or the price of gold, Sporting Index trade the number of goals in a football match or the number of runs a batsman will score in a cricket innings.
Sporting Index is authorized and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Gambling Commission.
Website : http://www.sportingindex.com
NOTE : When Spread Betting Losses May Exceed Deposits
- Free Bets
- Tipster Statistics & P + L
- The Nap – Best Bets & Specials of the Day
- The Rag – Outsider of the Day
- The Bismarck – Lay of the Day
- Uncle Sam – US Sports
- Total Goals & H’caps – Asian Lines Guru
- Corner Stats – Corner Cruncher
- Ref Stats – Bookings Judge
- Meet Glass Joe – Boxing Body Blows !
- Caddy Naps – Golf Selections
- Baize of Glory – Snooker Tips
- Listen to Tony ! – Arrers Angles
- Touch Judge’s – Rugby Ratings
- Football Fixtures
- TV Guide
- Responsible Gambling